Tuesday, November 25, 2008

TIS THE SEASON...



FOR PROMOTIONAL ITEMS!

I have been in promotions & marketing for the better part of 10 years, ive seen alot of dope promotional tools created for alot of different things, but THIS is by far one of the most GENIUS ideas ive ever seen.

So simple, yet sooooo GENIUS!

COCA-COLA CLASSIC in a CHRISTMAS TREE ORNIMENT shaped bottle.

plus its 13.6 oz compared to the 12 0z's you normally get.

Im not a big coke drinker, but I tip my hat to the GENIUS's @ coca-colas marketing dept for this one, & to my wife for bringing it home.

REFLECTING ON FANTASY FOOTBALL:

As i reported in my last entry, i was down by 9+ pts going into last nights MNF game w/ one player left standing on my fantasy team....

RYAN GRANT

Ryan Grant came out like a beast and did me real solid!

got me 11+pts and leading my team to a victory over this guy

as i stand now im currently holding down the last playoff spot in our league, with one more week of regulation to go.

in my final game,I play the guy in last place with a record of 1-11, i never count my chickens before there hatched so keep your fingers crossed for me!

....and do yourself a favor, and go cop THE LAYER from EVIDENCE of DILATED PEOPLES IN STORES TODAY!!!!

I THINK THIS WEEK ITS $7.99 & THEN NEXT WEEK IT WILL BE $9.99...

No comments: